Customized to Your Specific Needs
We, at Sigler Pest Control, Inc., want our customers to understand the severity of a bed bug invasion and what steps you can take in order to avoid one. Bed bugs do not discriminate and will feed on anyone. They can be found in the cleanest five star hotels and the tidiest homes.
If you think you may have bed bugs the following steps are very important:
- Change your sheets to white-colored sheets so you can detect any blood spots left by bed bugs after feeding and check seams where bed bugs like to hide.
- Have a free, thorough initial inspection performed by our team at Sigler Pest Control, Inc.
- Chemical Treatment
Sigler Pest Control, Inc. provides 30-day initial service where we will set up follow-up dates and treatments according to your specific situation.
Note: Due to the intricacy of the work required for bed bug control, this service is provided as an additional service outside of our regular pest control programs.
Print our bed bug preparation checklist prior to treatment in order to expedite our services.
Here are some precautions you can take to avoid a bed bugs when traveling:
- When entering a hotel room, place everything you're carrying in the bath tub (suitcase, purse, coat, everything).
- Check entire mattress seams, from top to bottom.
- Pull out night stand drawers and inspect.
- Peak along baseboards using flashlight where bed bugs can hide.
- Be sure to check behind picture frames and under lamps.
- Also, don't be afraid to ask the hotel if they have treated for or are currently treating for bed bugs. If not, feel free to ask what they are doing to prevent bed bug infestations in their hotel.